#TWSelfie - Competition to WIN an Amazon Echo Dot!
To celebrate the launch of
our new initiative to promote customers of Telecoms World, we are giving away
an Amazon Echo Dot!
We have been helping our customers boost their
business in recent months with FREE promotion services including, creating a
Google My Business Page and posting a business advert about their services to over
30,000 connections we have through our social media platforms.
So, in addition to us helping our customers promote
their business, we’d like to know how you’re promoting your Telecoms World
business phone number?
of where your numbers might be advertised:
- Printed on your vehicle livery
- Printed on business posters and
- Large signs on a shop or warehouse
- Information, tourist or road signs
There is a whole list of places you could be advertising your number and we’d
love to see it! So we’re kicking off
with a competition to win an Amazon Echo Dot.
Our competition is running from 8th January
2018 – midday 31st January 2018.
Post a photo of your business number for the competition to Instagram, Twitter
use the hashtag
Telecoms World in the photo…
- Entrants must be a current Telecoms
- The number in the photo must be a
Telecoms World number
- Submit your entry by middy 31st
January 2018 to be in for a chance to win
- A random generator will be used to
select a winner on 31st January 2018
What is the Amazon Echo Dot?
- Amazon Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across multiple Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music (Available for Amazon Music and TuneIn. Bluetooth not supported)
- Controls lights, switches, thermostats and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Hive, Netatmo, Nest, tado° and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 microphones for far-field hands-free voice control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled device
- Always getting smarter – Alexa updates through the cloud automatically and is continually learning, adding new features and skills