How would your business cope without internet for two weeks?
Openreach will be no longer be installing PSTN and ISDN. They will become obsolete by 2025 and switched over to a single IP network. This means your business has 6 years to look for an alternative solution to your telephony and internet needs!
Don’t wait for the rush in the future; we believe a Leased Line is a sensible and crucial investment to make NOW!
"With a maximum fault -fix time of 4 hours, Leased Lines are the ultimate business broadband connection between your office and the local exchange"
1. What is a Leased Line?
First things first, what is a Leased Line? You most probably haven’t heard of it before.
Leased Lines are the top-level connectivity product for businesses across the UK with a maximum fault fix time of 4 hours. It is the ultimate connection between your office and the local exchange, delivering high speeds with the strongest reliability; carrying your voice and data at consistent speeds and delivering symmetrical upload and download speeds of up to 1Gbps.
Savvy businesses invest in Leased Lines to:
- Have a superfast connection to the internet. Telecoms World do the ground work to ensure you obtain the fastest business internet speeds in your area.
- Enable staff to work from home. With a Leased Line, you’re able to link PCs and servers in different offices, allowing the flexibility to work from the office or home.
2. What are the advantages of a Leased Line?
There are many benefits of switching to a Leased Line, and you should consider it sooner rather than later. If you care about your business performance and employee efficiency, then there are a number of reasons why you should switch to Leased Lines connectivity.
The benefits of a Leased Line include:
- Faster download and upload speeds. Leased Lines deliver the same symmetrical speed upstream and downstream, allowing you to maximise access to data, voice and video.
- Point to point connection. Leased Lines provide an uncontended point to point connection between your office and your local exchange.
3. How much does a Leased Line cost?
VoIP and SIP both run most optimally over Fibre and, due to recent Government/Ofcom pressure, we are pleased to advise that the prices of fibre internet Leased Lines have dropped significantly with a range of affordable solutions available.
It is often slightly more expensive than a traditional Fibre Connection, but if access to the internet is essential to keep your business operational, it is certainly worth considering making the switch.
4. Why choose Telecoms World as your provider?
- 24/7 monitoring and support. We monitor Leased Line connections 24/7 and provide the highest level of support with prioritised 4-hour fix times.
- Automatic fail-over. We offer Disaster Recovery with an alternative routing path from a separate point in your office premises.
- If your broadband goes down and requires an engineer, this can take up to 2 weeks to fix, compared with a max of 4 hours for Leased Lines.
Find out if Leased Lines are available for your office using our real-time lookup or call us today on 0800 774 7772.