Role: SEO & PPC Executive - Full-timeTelecoms World PLC - Orpington, Kent£28,000 - £32,000 a year
Leading business communications provider is looking for a SEO & PPC Executive to work in their expanding team. The candidate has the opportunity to enhance and maximise the impact of B2B marketing with a strong monthly budget. This role will allow the SEO & PPC Executive to analyse and report on key areas of the business and take responsibility for future advertising spend and create sales opportunities to grow the business.
Key Skills:Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimisation, Competitor Analysis, Lead Generation, Data Management
Software:Excel, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, AdWords Keyword planner, Google Data Studio, SEMrush, MOZ
- PPC - Manage Google Adwords daily spend to achieve a low cpc and high ctr/conversion rate
- Analytics - A strong understanding of Google Analytics to measure progress of site pages and understand campaign failures and successes from the reports. Ability to setup goals and funnels for conversion reporting.
- SEO - Analysis of keywords and implementation of keyword planner to deliver best practice keywords to the page content
- Competitor Analysis - Using tools such as SEMrush and MOZ to review competitor page position and site performance
- SERP Optimisation - control keywords and html tags within text and image alt tags to enhance SERP visibility
Candidate Key Attributes:
- 5+ years experience in an SEO & PPC role
- An analytical mind
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work on own initiative
- Driven by results
- Company pension
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Perkbox discounts
- £28,000 - £32,000
- Delivery based bonus scheme
The start date for this role is immediate, so please send your CV with a covering letter and current salary.